1. H.-J. Qiu, Y. Ito, W. Cong, Y. Tan, P. Liu, A. Hirata, T. Fujita, T. Zheng,* M.W. Chen*, Nanoporous graphene with single-atom nickel dopants: An efficient and stable catalyst for electrochemical hydrogen production. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 14031–14035. (Hot Paper). (IF: 11.7)
2. H. Qiu, X. Shen, J. Q. Wang, A. Hirata, T. Fujita, Y. Wang*, M.W. Chen*, Aligned nanoporous Pt−Cu bimetallic microwires with high catalytic activity toward methanol electrooxidation. ACS Catal. 2015, 5, 3779−3785. (IF: 9.3)
3. Y. Feng, Y. OuYang, L. Peng, H. Qiu*, H. Wang, Y. Wang*, Quasi-graphene-envelope Fe-doped Ni2P sandwiched nanocomposites for enhanced water splitting and lithium storage performance. J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 9587-9594. (IF: 8.26)
4. L. Peng, Y. Feng, Y. Bai, H. Qiu*, Y. Wang*, Designed synthesis of hollow Co3O4 nanoparticles encapsulated in a thin carbon nanosheet array for high and reversible lithium storage. J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 8825-8831. (IF: 8.26)
5. H. Qiu*, H. T. Xu, X. Li, J. Q. Wang*, Y. Wang*, Core-shell-structured nanoporous PtCu with high Cu content and enhanced catalytic performance. J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 7939-7944. (IF: 8.26)
6. H. Qiu*, H. Xu, L. Liu, Y. Wang, Correlation of the structure and applications of dealloyed nanoporous metals in catalysis and energy conversion/storage. Nanoscale 2015, 7, 386-400. (IF: 7.76)
7. H. Qiu*, X. Li, H. Xu, Y. Wang, Nanoporous metal as a platform for electrochemical and optical sensing. J. Mater. Chem. C 2014, 2, 9788-9799. (IF: 5.06)
8. H. Qiu, L. Liu, Y. Mu, H. Zhang, Y. Wang*, Designed synthesis of cobalt-oxide-based nanomaterials for superior electrochemcial energy storage devices. Nano Res. 2015, 8, 321-339. (IF: 8.89)
9. H. Qiu, Y. Guan, P. Luo, Y. Wang,* Recent advance in fabricating monolithic 3D porous graphene and their applications in biosensing and biofuel cells. Biosens. Bioelectron. 2017, 89, 85-95. (IF: 7.47)
10. H.-J. Qiu, L. Y. Chen, Y. Ito, J. L. Kang, X. W. Guo, P. Liu, H. Kashani, A. Hirata, T. Fujita and M. W. Chen*, An ultrahigh volumetric capacitance of squeezable three-dimensional bicontinuous nanoporous graphene. Nanoscale 2016, 8, 18551-18557.
11. Q. Dong, Q. Wang, Z. Dai, H. Qiu*, X. C. Dong,* MOF-derived Zn-doped CoSe2 as an efficient and stable free-standing catalyst for oxygen evolution reaction. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2016, 8, 26902-26907.
12. Y. Zhang, H. Zhang, J. Yang, Y. Bai, H. Qiu,* Y. Wang,* Unique sandwiched carbon sheets@Ni-Mn nanoparticles for enhanced oxygen evolution reaction. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2016, 8, 11396-11402.
13. H. T. Xu, H. Qiu*, Y. Wang*, A novel monolithic three-dimensional graphene-based composite with enhanced electrochemical performance. J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 14887-14893.
14. H. Qiu, J. Kang, P. Liu, M. Chen*. Fabrication of large-scale nanoporous nickel with a tunable pore size for energy storage. J. Power Sources 2014, 247, 896-905. (IF: 6.33)
15. H. Qiu, X. Dong, B. Sana, S. Lim*, Ferritin-templated synthesis and self-assembly of Pt nanoparticles on a monolithic porous graphene network for electrocatalysis in fuel cells. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2013, 5, 782–787.